Our top priority at Sharper Service Solutions is the safety and the well-being of our customers and team members. Since the onset of COVID-19, we’ve followed the guidance of federal, state, and local authorities to curb the spread of the infection.
States throughout the country have declared a state of emergency and are recommending that all non-essential gatherings of large groups be postponed or canceled.
Sharper Service Solutions will continue to provide in-home service to our customers during this time.
We have provided our technicians and office staff with the necessary training to ensure that the proper safety measures and sanitation procedures are being followed at all times.
What to Expect During Your Service Appointment
According to the CDC, the coronavirus (COVID-19) is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person contact or interaction. To ensure the safety of our customers and employees, we’re taking the following measures and precautions.
- If you are showing signs of illness, please contact our office immediately to reschedule your appointment.
- When our technician arrives, he will not shake hands or make direct contact with anyone in your home.
- Before we get started, our technician will request to wash his hands. Please provide a clean sink with warm water and soap. If you do not want the technician to use your sink, hand sanitizer will be used if available.
- Our technician will wipe down all surfaces with the disinfectant of your choice upon request. This includes appliances, counters, and sinks. NOTE: Due to the current shortage of supplies, we cannot guarantee our technician will have disinfectant wipes in stock. We ask that you provide disinfectant wipes if you want the technician to clean these surfaces.
Additional Sanitation Measures
Our technicians will also be following recommended cleaning & sanitation protocols:
- Disinfect tools, computers, and other equipment used after every service appointment when supplies are available.
- Disinfect the inside of their service vehicle at the beginning and end of each workday when supplies are available.
Office & Parts Department Equipment Handling
Although you will only come into direct contact with our service technician, our office & parts staff are also working hard to stay safe and sanitary. To ensure your safety, we’ve implemented a thorough cleaning procedure and can conduct additional cleanings if needed.